Milo is 5 weeks now, and every day i learn something new. i know there have been a ton of ‘oh crap’ moments, but i have mommy brain and can’t remember anything. literally, i am forgetting peoples names and losing my words.
- when you leave the hospital you will still look pregnant. not fat, but pregnant
- your bladder can get very weak afterwards (mine did), so it’s a good thing you are already wearing diapers
- you will not get any sleep at the hospital
- breast feeding WILL hurt a lot in the beginning
- your pregnancy symptoms will not immediately go away
- be careful how you pick up your baby since you will be doing it A LOT. mommy thumb is a real thing, and it hurts!
- your nipples get darker so your baby can find them easier
- breast feeding dehydrates you, and the horrid constipation can occur