it’s been 2 months since our last ultra sound that viewed our baby’s heart. the doc is still seeing the same coarcatation of the aorta. i’ve had 2 months to digest this information, so it wasn’t a shock. as for next steps, we just have to wait for the baby to born to confirm. there will be a cardiologist on hand to perform an echocardiogram, and a chance that he will have to spend the night in the NICU for further monitoring. we’ll take everything one day at a time, and not assume the worst until told otherwise.