just got done with our 2nd class, and holy moly there is definitely stuff that people “forget” to mention. we all know labor can take hours, and there’s a ton of pain but then you get an epidural. there’s a million other things that happen in between.
- the ring of fire can happen to your vagina
- if you get an epidural, they have to put in a urinary cathetor
- there will most likely be tearing and stitches needed
- after the baby is born, you still have to give birth to the placenta
- your milk can take between 2-5 days to “arrive”, but luckily you have yellow cheese you can feed them through your boobs (colostrum)
i’m not sure if it’s a good thing or bad, that i know this before going into labor….